Followers

Translate

Thursday, 25 August 2016

Baubles!!!!!!

 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy today.

I'm racing ahead with making things to sell at my craft fairs later in the year.

A little while I showed you some paper clay moulds that I had used to create little embellishments for cards. Being made out of paper clay, they are extremely light. I had recently bought these plastic baubles, which come in two halves, with a piece of card in the centre. The idea is to decorate each side of the piece of card before putting the two halves together. I decided to glue my Christmas moulds onto the card, once I had put some decorative papers on.
 The plastic baubles have glitter already on them, so they don't need much decoration. I've just put a sentiment on the back of these.

There is also a star shaped one, which I haven't decorated yet.
My eldest will be home tomorrow night for the weekend, so will have to tidy this craft room up, so that he can sleep here !!


Enjoy the rest if the day. x

2 comments:

  1. You come up with some amazing ideas, these look fab, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    These will be a brilliant addition to your stall.
    Great idea for decorations.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete