Followers

Translate

Friday, 26 August 2016

Butterfly Candle.......

 Morning all, hope you are well & happy and if you've had the hot temperatures where you live, you are coping well !!!

A light change of craft for me today. I decided to do a print onto a candle to match the lovely ribbon i bought a while ago from "The Range".

I stamped onto pale pink tissue paper this butterfly 3 times, and using the cosmic shimmer cloud blending ink I coloured them in using a small paintbrush.
Then I wrapped the tissue paper around the candle and heated it using a heat gun. The wax on the candle melts into the tissue paper, which when cool, sticks to the candle. 
 I used red tape to stick the ribbon around the top and bottom of the candle.
Will take with me tomorrow to see if I can sell it.
Will let you know on Sunday how the craft fair goes.

Bye for now. x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely gift idea Jan, I have not tried this yet but after seeing yours I think I must have a go, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Very pretty and great idea to use coloured tissue paper.
    Good luck for tomorrow.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete