Followers

Translate

Monday, 15 August 2016

Christmas Decorations.......

 Morning all, hope you are all well today, at the start of a new working week.

Spurred on from my success at my craft fair.....I thought I would continue making bits ready for the Christmas fairs.

All made out of felt. All hand cut, except for the baubles below, they were a spellbinders die and the heart shape was also a die. I have hand stitched all of these over the weekend.
 I have added "hot fix crystals" on them, apart from the gingerbread man.
Enjoy your day, and hopefully see you all again very soon. x

2 comments:

  1. They look brill Jan, xxxx
    Very neat stitching too, unlike mine!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Well done at the fair. These are fantastic........I actually thought the gingerbread man was a biscuit lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete