Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 16 August 2016

Christmas Puddings.........

Morning all, another day, and more felt Christmas decorations......this time Christmas Puddings !!

Very simple to make. I cut 2 circles in brown felt, and one in cream felt. Then i cut the cream one, creating  wavy line across to create the "topping" on the Christmas pudding. I sewed the cream piece onto one of the brown circles, and then sewed the two circles together, using blanket stitch, and leaving a small gap at the top. Just stuffed a little, then attached the ribbon, before sewing up the gap. Then attached the red bead onto the holly, at the same time sewing onto the Christmas pudding. 
 I put a few stitches around the holly leaves, just to hold in place.
Lovely and sunny here in Kent over the last few days......let's hope it continues.

Enjoy the weather, and your day, and thanks for stopping by. x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    oh these are so cute and wonderfully created.
    They look almost good enough to eat. LOL.
    Your stitch work is very neat.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful creation Jan, I,m sure they will sell well, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute ornament.

    I left a comment yesterday but it's not there this morning, I looked to see if you had answered my question, I thought the gingerbread boy was so cute and the heart one really unusual I had asked if it was your own design. They all should sell quickly.
    Enjoy your day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hazel, yes the gingerbread man was my own design, but the heart & the baubles i saw very similar on pinterest....a good place for inspiration

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    They look good enough to eat. Fab festive make!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete