Followers

Translate

Thursday, 11 August 2016

Concertina Fold Birthday Card.....


 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy today.

If, like me, you look at pinterest, you may well have seen this card. I think it comes from one of the designers at Docrafts. 

I liked the effect, so wanted to have a go myself. It's not often that we can use double sided papers successfully, as you normally have to choose which side you want to use. With this, both sides can be seen.

An A4 piece of card folded in half, created the card blank.  
The papers I've had for a while, but I believe are also docrafts.  Layered onto pink mirri and white embossed card, I've added pink gems and a pink butterfly.

Pleased with the results.....normally the things that I try to replicate never turn out as well as the original.

Enjoy your day. xx

3 comments:

  1. Love it Jan, i enjoyed doing mine and will be doing more. I hate using double sided paper and not showing both sides!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card Jan, hope to see it tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Terrific card. Have seen a couple of these about recently and they're a great way of using double sided papers.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete