Followers

Translate

Sunday, 7 August 2016

Crochet Rug Finished......



 Morning all, Hope you are all having a good weekend so far. 

Here is my crochet rug finished at last. It was just for the foot of my bed, to compliment the runner that I had made before. I used the same colours, but this time used a chunky wool.  The fringing took the longest to do, as I cut each strand individually at 6 inches over a few nights. Then on Friday evening sat and attached each strand into a hole around the edge. I took the photos Friday evening as well, so maybe not as bright as it could be.

Saturday was a good day, very warm, but very interesting. Saw some good demos and bought a few things ( well they were giving a goody bag away if you spent £10 - so just had to spend !!) The goody bag was good too - got rubber stamps, dies ,magazine, 12 x 12 double sided papers, decoupage sheets and a leaf punch.

I bought a gift box die, that I will make over the next couple of days to show you. A die that has dog & cat paws, bones, fishtails etc - always useful. A reindeer stamp die, plus "congratulations" by Elizabeth Crafts. 

Will make things over the next few days o show you.


Enjoy the rest of the day. x

2 comments:

  1. Love the rug Jan, the pattern looks very interesting xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    You have made some fabulous crochet projects and this is no exception.
    Brilliant!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete