Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Especially for You In Pink & Blue.........

 Morning all, yet another card using the Hunkydory kit.....I was certainly on a roll the other day lol !!!!!

This time a 7 x 7 square card. I had an insert sheet that i cut down to have the border pattern on two sides. Then using the left over piece of the card topper that had a matching pattern I was able to place in the centre, once I had layered onto pink cardstock. Using the pink cardstock, I again used the Tattered lace long sentiment dies and cut out twice and then cut down to fit the card.
 I had a spare piece of paper left-over that I've put onto a plain insert from my stash.
One more card to show you tomorrow, and then there will be something new!!!!
(thank- goodness - I hear you scream !!!) x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janice
    Very pretty and assembled beautifully. No screaming from this direction. Everything you show is lovely.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty card, I never get tired of seeing what you have done you give me inspiration.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete