Followers

Translate

Sunday, 14 August 2016

Good Day at The Craft Fair.......


Morning all, just a quick blog to report back on yesterday.

Pleased to say it went well. My friend and I both made about £20, after expenses, so was pleased.

The fair was held outside, despite being told I could have a table inside. Luckily, despite several rain clouds going over, the rain held off and the sun shone.

When I got back I received another message from another venue, so I am doing another craft fair next Saturday.

Enjoy your Sunday. Xx

3 comments:

  1. Good result Janice, glad it was a successful day.
    Enjoy the day,
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    so glad you had a good day and all went well.
    Good news about next week also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete