Followers

Translate

Thursday, 18 August 2016

MAWTT Challenge.....Clean & Simple....


 Morning all, MAWTT Challenge again today.

Today's challenge has been set by Sue B, who wants to see "Clean & Simple".
Quite difficult for me......not one for the "less is more" designs......i like to add more & more.

So i thought to help me not to put too much onto the card, I would keep the card small. This is only 5.75 x 5.75 inches square.

I used the "X Cut hexagon dies", and cut out the 4 largest sizes, and layered alternatively in red & white. The poinsettia in the centre is made from ribbon, that had wire running through the bottom edge. I just pulled the wire up to gather the ribbon and then tied off to create the flower. A pearl flat backed gem in the centre. 2 little holly leaves in the top corners and the wording, completes the card. 
Pop over to MAWTT movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com to see the other design teams cards......or why not enter yourself.

Have a great day. x

6 comments:

  1. This card is certainly clean and simple (still a lot if work arranging such a pretty flower) it's really lovely. I to keep adding bits and then find i don't really like it.

    Enjoy your day whatever you are doing.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the flower, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Super CAS card. The flower is lovely.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,
    what a brilliant card for this theme.
    Great design, and super flower.
    I never thought of making the butterflies into brooches.
    That sounds like a wonderful idea.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect CAS Jan… thanks for embracing my theme. I really love the Poinsettia that you created… absolutely stunning!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect CAS Jan… thanks for embracing my theme. I really love the Poinsettia that you created… absolutely stunning!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete