Followers

Translate

Sunday, 21 August 2016

Report Back......

Morning all, well wasn't Saturday wet & windy??

Did my craft fair yesterday, and pleased to report I did quite well, despite of the weather and also there was a serious road crash nearby and 2 of the main roads were closed, so some people couldn't get through to us.

Turn out could have been better, but it was the first one organised at that venue, and the organiser was very nervous, even though all the stall holders that had booked a table turned up. Luckily for me there was only one other "crafty stall", a lady that made crochet charms, keyrings, baby bootees etc. 

There were 5 tables doing ladies clothes, a handbag stall, a jewellery stall, cosmetics, jams, manicures, and massages. The lady doing crochet items didn't sell anything, most of the other stalls seemed to be doing ok, and I sold quite a few things:- the animal stationery set, some owl keyrings, some of my gift boxes plus some felt toys.....so I was happy, especially as the table was for free.

Doing another next Saturday, so we'll have to see how that goes. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.....I'm continuing to make Christmas felt decorations, so will post them as soon as they are completed. Also I think I'll make another animal stationery set !!

Bye for now x

5 comments:

  1. Not surprised the set sold, well done, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good result Janice your goodies are so nice. Only I hope I do gas well at the hospice fayre next month.
    I am busy crocheting string bags, I have so much crochet cotton and saw the pattern on somebody's blog.
    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Jan, I am not surprised you sold the animal set, it was lovely, make more of those I reckon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,
    so glad all went well with your stall despite the weather.
    Great news that you are doing one next week also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleased to here it went well Janice xx

    ReplyDelete