Followers

Translate

Monday, 22 August 2016

Rudolf Christmas Decoration.


 Morning all, hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. I can't believe that next weekend is the August bank holiday weekend.......so that means no more bank holidays until CHRISTMAS !!!!!

On that bombshell, here is another felt Christmas decoration. I'm really enjoying making these.....and to be honest, if I don't sell them, they will be on my Christmas tree this year !!

He is quite a large deer at nearly 6 inches high (to the tip of his antlers) and nearly 5 inches ear to ear!. Talking about his antlers....I was going to make them out of felt, but then decided to use a brown pipe cleaner instead. I've also stuck on googly eyes, rather than sew felt eyes on.

Enjoy your Monday......I'm going out to lunch with my two best friends today, so not much will get done today LOL !!! x

2 comments:

  1. So cute Jan, enjoy your day, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is mega cute Janice… I would be keeping this for my tree too!! ;-)
    Thanks for all your lovely comments
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete