Followers

Translate

Monday, 8 August 2016

Some of the Paper Clay Moulds coloured.......

 Morning all, start of a new week......what are you all doing today????

I've got the dentist this morning.....but just a routine check up and de-scale. So hopefully I'll be able to eat and drink ok when I get back.


Here are some of the paper clay moulds coloured in. I've only done a selection so far, will colour the others as and when I get a moment.


 I used promarkers to colour these in - using the extra fine tip that just clicks onto the pen to make a finer line of colour. I will trim the excess bits off the bauble above later. 
These are ultra light - so ideal to use as embellishments on cards.

Have a good day, thanks for popping by, and see you all again soon. x

3 comments:

  1. I liked your rug yesterday, I bet the thick wool was quite hard to work with. The clay mounds will look good on cards, your coloring is very neat.
    Good luck at the dentist, I have to have swabs done at the diction for further tests at Harefield hospital later this month. Then have a WI party this afternoon which will be fun.
    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another string to your bow Jan, looks good, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    These look great. Look forward to seeing the cards you use them on.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete