Followers

Translate

Monday, 1 August 2016

Super Bright & Summery Card......

Morning all, the 1st August today....and the middle of summer. All the children are off school & enjoying winding their parents/grandparents up I guess !!

I've had this set of toppers, papers, etc for a while now....must have come free in a magazine, and just been gathering dust along with a lot of other things LOL!!

So I thought it was about time I did something with them. Nothing too original, I find it difficult to think of something different to do with these sets....as it seems to have been done for you (I guess that's the idea !!). I cut one of the A4 cards into 8 x 8 and layered onto some purple cardstock. Then i layered the topper and sentiment onto the same purple cardstock and stuck together.

 The little co-ordinating strips I've used inside on the insert.
 I did some decoupage, but didn't use all the components.
A nice card to keep in my stash.

I'm doing a craft fair this morning in a care home. The manager wants to do a monthly fair, for the residents to be able to buy bits and also to raise funds for the home. We'll see how it goes before committing to doing regularly.

Enjoy your week. x

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a pretty card, it's just my sort of thing.

    Your fair should be a success for you make some really eye catching things that will appeal to elderly people. Hope you do well.

    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely and bright, gorgeous Jan, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    what a very lovely card.
    It's so wonderful and summery
    Love the wonderful flowers and your lovely design.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    I find it more difficult too when it comes to working with what I call lick and stick sets but you do get some lovely images with them. This one is beautiful.
    Good luck with your stall.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete