Followers

Translate

Saturday, 27 August 2016

Tea Light Holders ready for Christmas.....

 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy on this bank holiday weekend.

My eldest son arrived home for the weekend yesterday. He is going to do "white water rafting", along with his brother and dad somewhere in London today, whilst I'm doing my craft fair.

Hope they all have a good time........not my cup of tea i must admit.......i don't even like getting splashed !!!!

On to crafting.....I recently bought a set of wooden tea light holders from a craft company on line. I have 4 stars and 4 snowflakes. I decided to have a go at decorating them. I use the cosmic shimmer blending ink on the snowflake and some green acrylic paint on the stars.
 Once dried, I have decorated them with peel-offs and gems.
 To make sure the peel-offs stay on, I then painted a layer of P.V.A glue over the entire piece to give a tougher coating.
Will try and sell at the Christmas fairs later on in the year.

I have also started to paint the others in gold & silver paint. Once dry I will decorate and show you all.

Have a good saturday, and please pop by tomorrow for a report back !!!! xx

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely Jan and should sell well. Hope you have a good day at the craft fair.
    Enjoy time with your son.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These should sell well, they are gorgeous, xxx

    ReplyDelete