Followers

Translate

Friday, 19 August 2016

Thank-You Stationary Set......


 Morning all, Friday once again , and looking forward to the weekend.

I managed to make this Christmas Thank you stationary set, after intending to do it the other day.

 I made a few little notelets with "thanks" on them. There's paper and envelopes too.
Rather than a notepad, I've added some sheets that I've done on the computer. They have lines and headings. The headings are:- date, present, from, and thank-you sent. I thought that way, people could make a note of what they received and from whom, then when they've done a thank-you note, they can tick off on the list. A good idea for children.....who get so many presents at Christmas that they forget who sent what gift.

Enjoy your weekend. I'm doing another craft fair tomorrow....will report back and let you know how it goes. x

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and a fab idea, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    such a very wonderful gift, and a very lovely design.
    I love this fab idea, and design.
    The paper used is gorgeous.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Brilliant idea and a lovely set.
    Best of luck with your stall tomorrow.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and useful.
    Good luck today Janice.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete