Followers

Translate

Thursday, 4 August 2016

The Final Card......for Now LOL !!!!!


 Morning all, this is the last card (for now) using the Hunkydory kit that I got free in a magazine some time ago.

Back to a large card (this is 8.25 x 8.25 square).....don't know where i got these cards from, but certainly wont be posting them !!


I used "Go Kreate - XXL Square Frame die" to create the shaped design on the front of the card. I cut it out of a square piece of polka dot blue card, then created a frame from pink card stock, and then placed the patterned paper behind. I added the small topper and "happy birthday" in silver mirri card.
Around the edge I have added pink gems, that come on a sticky strip. Once I had stuck these gems around the edge, i sprinkled silver glitter over and rubbed into the sticky strip to add more sparkle.
 The "waste" from the front cutting out pieces, I stuck together for inside the card.
Will have a break from these cards now, as I want to show you all other things !!

Pop by again soon. x

3 comments:

  1. They are still lovely jan and we have to use all our old stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty love the frame unusual shape.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    You show what you like gal. Very pretty card again.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete