Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 30 August 2016

Washi Tape Candle......

Morning all, a bit late with the blog today, was busy yesterday taking my son back to Oxford. I'm glad to say that the roads were fine and only took under 2 hours each way !!

Here is a candle that I've decorated with washi-tape. I've photographed it on a white & black background - to try and see details clearly.
Very quick and easy to do....

Enjoy your week back to work, after the bank holiday.....Still nice and sunny here in Kent.....but luckily a little cooler at night. x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    I agree about the weather I am feeling a lot cooler now.
    Wonderful candle and what a super washi tape you have used.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Wow, this looks fab. Can you still burn it with washi tape? Would look great on one of your stalls for Christmas.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete