Followers

Translate

Saturday, 20 August 2016

Wild Thing........

 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy at the start of the weekend.
I'm doing a craft fair today, and managed to make another stationary set. I've used Pollyanna Pickering "World Wiidlife" cd rom  for the papers, toppers, cards and gift tags.

A beautiful cd with other wild animals like:- lions, elephants, giraffes, meerkats & tigers. I've chosen the cheetahs to decorate the stationary set.

 Little 3 x 3 gift cards.
and 6 tags. The images are beautiful. Will definitely use the cd again soon.

Will let you know how I do at the craft fair tomorrow, so please make sure you pop by. x

4 comments:

  1. Looks great Jan, they should sell well. Hope you have a good day, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, what a lovely set you have made sure to be a best seller along with the other sets you have made so I hope the fayre is very successful. Will take me a while to catch up on all your posts this past month but as I can't do much crafting with everything packed up in boxes it will give me something to do! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous Jan, love it. Have a really good fayre and sell loads xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,
    another brilliant set.
    I love the wildlife theme on this one as well.
    Hope you have a very sucessful fair.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete