Followers

Translate

Friday, 30 September 2016

Another Quick Spare Birthday Card.....

 Morning all, well here we are again, another last day of the month......where does the time go ?????

Following on from yesterday, I've made another spare birthday card. I've used the hunkydory butterflies toppers etc.
Kept it simple for now, can always add more of a sentiment....when i know who it's for !!!

I've been busy decorating all week.....painting, cleaning, gardening....aching bones all over !!! Luckily nearly at the end, then I can get back to some serious crafting !! Doesn't seem like I've been doing much, although I'm still knitting spiders and pumpkins, as I've received quite a few orders.

Sorry If I've been neglecting all your blogs....just not enough hours in the day !!

Have a good day and see you all next month LOL !!! x


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful butterfly Jan, gorgeous card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    what very pretty card, and such a wonderful image also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice card Jan suitable for whatever occasion and with the Just for you could be used as a sympathy card as well. Hope you have a rest over the weekend after all your exertions. Best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete