Followers

Translate

Friday, 23 September 2016

Baby Boy Blue......

 Morning all, well, here we are again......it's Friday !!!! Another week about to finish, and would you believe one more week left of September LOL !!

I've noticed a dip in the temperatures in the morning and evenings now, and it's getting darker earlier every night.

I've been trying (unsuccessfully ) to tidy my craft room up....you wouldn't believe the mess....it seems to be ganging up on me and piling up in corners, on the tables and in corners.....I don't know where it's all come from - honestly !!!

Whilst in the midst of tidying, I came across some lemon card blanks. Don't know how long I've had them but they only cost me £1.45 for 5 !!!!

I had some blue washi tape with yellow dots.....so I decided to make a baby boy card. Not for anyone in particular, but just because !!!!

I had this LOTV topper and used Sue Wilson Noble pierced squares to make a frame.  
 "It's a boy" is also a new Sue Wilson Die, which co-ordinates with the frame. 
 I coloured some paper clay and used this teddy and rocking horse mould to create an embellishment.
That's all for today folks....enjoy your weekend. x

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Jan, what a lovely card. I must say I like Sue's baby dies particularly the Little Treasures set. Hope all goes well on Sunday at the fayre, best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    what a very lovely card, and a wonderful design.
    I love the matching sentiment die cut, and your paper clay animals are super cute.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Lovely cute card and the clay embellishments are gorgeous.
    Glad you liked the crochet pattern and hope you get time to make the shawl sometime.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete