Followers

Translate

Saturday, 17 September 2016

Back to Sewing On Cards.....about time too !!!!


 Morning all, well another weekend is here and I'm doing a craft fair again LOL !!
Back to Eynsford Village hall in Kent. Last time I was here was in May and I did have a good day that day, so I'm hoping it will be just as good today.

I have been so busy lately, that I haven't had much time for sewing on cards, which I love doing. So I had recently done this card, using a purple thread. I decided to make it into a Christmas card. Now I know that purple isn't everybodies idea of a Christmas colour, but i love purple (as you know), and to me purple is an all year round colour LOL !!!
 I had this topper from hunkydory some time, so it just seemed to be waiting for this card !!! 
This is a new die from Tonic. They are called essential Simple screens, and there are 2 different ones per set, plus an edging die. I've just used the die without the edging to match my main piece. I've added white flat backed pearls to the centre of each snowflake, plus on the topper.

Pop by tomorrow with the results from today !!!! x

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card such a different picture of Christmas, quite a lot of stitching to Jan. I did sewing on cards yesterday using some very old patterns from craft creations that I taught a class with, quite quick and they were the constellations. Something a little different.
    Enjoy your day and hope you do well, you should for you have done lovely things to sell. I am of to Ally Pally with friends and my internet friend from Bedford phoned last night and has decided to come, so that will be great.
    Hugs
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jan. Eynsford that brings back memories sitting by the ford having a picnic when I was very young. Is it still there though it's years since I've been there. Love what you have done on your card marrying up the stitching with the topper. Hope the fayre goes well best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Always love your stitched cards, especially in purple lol!
    Hope the fair went well.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete