Followers

Translate

Monday, 12 September 2016

Coffin Boxes........

 Morning all, hope you are all had a good weekend and are totally relaxed and refreshed, ready for the new week ahead.

I made these 3 coffin shaped gift boxes, as a trial, and took them to the craft fair on Saturday. I pleased to say that I sold 2 of them, so will be making some more this week, ready for another craft fair this Saturday.
Inside the boxes, I stuck a skeleton. These boxes are ideal for sweets etc. The stickers on the front also glow in the dark .....Spooky !!!!!

Off to Buckingham Palace to have a look at the state rooms.

Enjoy your day, and thanks for all your kind comments.....I really appreciate you making the time to visit my blog. x


1 comment:

  1. Well these are a bit different Jan and a result if you sold some as well!! Hope you enjoyed your trip, best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete