Followers

Translate

Thursday, 29 September 2016

Girly Card...............

 Morning all, a quick blog today..... I've been making a few birthday cards for my friends birthdays in October ( I'll show you them next month), but here is a spare card that i would do for a (just in case i forget birthday LOL !!)

The topper is from hunkydory. I've just layered onto pink card, using Sue Wilson Noble die. Then added pink and lemon flowers on the bottom corner and 1 flower on the top.
Pretty in Pink !!!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty Jan, and WOW, those heels, deffo not for me these days!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Jan, the colours of your flowers blend so well with the topper. Like Wendy my days of heels are in the past now!! best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    A super card. Love the lemon and pink together.
    With my dodgy Achilles, the heels are on one side for me at the minute too lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete