Followers

Translate

Sunday, 25 September 2016

Halloween Makes........

Morning all, hope you are enjoying your weekend so far.  I'm doing a craft fair today from 11-3, so no Sunday roast will be cooked today for my husband and son.  It actually works out ok, as my husband has gone fishing, and wont be back until this evening, and my son is at work, so I'll be able to cook a meal tonight.......and we will all be so hungry that we wont mind what it is LOL !!!!

I thought I would take a photo of the halloween makes that I've done. As you can see there are spiders, pumpkins, coffin boxes and tea-lights.
Hopefully I will be returning home with a few missing today.....will let you know tomorrow.
 I have had orders to knit some of these, so I will be busy knitting next week to try and complete the orders in time for halloween.

Enjoy the rest of the day, and thanks for popping by. x

5 comments:

  1. lovely selection Jan you should do well.
    loved the baby cards/
    enjoy the day.
    hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    what brilliant makes, and they should sell well today.
    Good luck with the sale.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are fab Jan…. love the coffins and spiders…. and those wee pumpkins… they are scary but oh so cute!
    I hope your craft Fair goes well
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous Jan, hope they all sell, have a great day

    Love & hUgs

    Jacquie J xxx
    https://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Brilliant makes. Hopefully, you have none left after your fair.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete