Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 7 September 2016

He's More Menacing in Black !!!!!



 Morning all, what do you think of this one in black?  Is it the black widow spider ??? Perhaps I should call "him", "her"  LOL !!!
The piercing green eyes has a menacing look about them. I certainly wouldn't want to wake up in the morning next to either of these  LOL !!!



I've been looking for ideas for small halloween makes for the craft fairs, and have seen a coffin shaped gift box, that I might have a go at making.

SPPPPPOOOOKKKKY !!!!!!! X

3 comments:

  1. Looks great in black Jan, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, well the orange one looks fairly harmless but my oh my the black one is definitely creepy!! Best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Yup......black definitely not cute lol!
    I'm not big on Halloween but maybe some felt bats or some bags with bats, spider or ghost applique for kids to carry any sweets they get ? Or, perhaps your candles with Halloween patterns? I'll shut up now lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete