Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 6 September 2016

INCY, WINCY, SPIDER..........

LOOK AWAY NOW IF YOU'RE SCARED!!!


 Morning all.......hope you're all ok after that headline!!

Here is a halloween spider that I've just knitted. It's a pattern by "King Cole" using the same glitzy wool that I used for the owls and hedgehogs last year.
He is quite large.....but he's all legs, at about 14 inches across from leg to leg.

 This is looking down on him. The wool is as bright as in the top photo.
2 little black beads for eyes. I'm in the process of making another one, but in black glitzy wool......I'm sure he'll be more menacing !!

Craft fair yesterday was ok. Although it's held in a community hall, the organisers told me that the same people attend every month, despite advertising etc. So they had seen what i had for sale last month. However, I will continue to go every month, as next month I'll be taking Christmas goodies. A couple of ladies took my card, and said they will come again next month, so I'm not disappointed. It was more about turning up regularly and letting people know I'm there.

I do have another craft fair this Saturday, which will be a long day 9:30 to 3:30....so will just have to see how that works out.

Thanks for all your comments and support.....means a lot to me. x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour. Woukd not want him nipping at my toes.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Not sure what would frighten me more, if it were real.......size or colour lol!
    You have managed to make a spider look cute....never thought I'd say spider and cute in the same sentence!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete