Followers

Translate

Thursday, 15 September 2016

MAWTT CHALLENG- BIRTHDAY CAKE !!




 Morning all, MAWTT Challenge again today. This has been set by claire, who wanted to see "birthday cake".

Here is my card. I've used Dovecraft "cupcake boutique" for the decoupage and backing papers. I've used a Martha Stewart circle punch to create the "Doily effect" around the main image.

 I've also used the papers inside the card. 
 I cut out some of the cupcakes on the backing papers, to add to the front of the doily.

Pop over to the MAWTT Blog challenge to see other design team's cards .....or why not enter yourself?

The blog is movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk

Have fun !!! x

6 comments:

  1. Sorry I have not commented for a few days but had to go into hospital for investigation, everything okay and hope to be okay to go to Ally Pally on Saturday.
    Love this card Jan, the colours are great. I tried going over to MAWTT and there was nothing there about cakes.
    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    I think you need to either get in touch with Claire or put you lovely card in the blog yourself as it isn't in there and for some reason Claire thought you wern't posting this time around.
    Love this super card and your very lovely design.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your card Jan, sorry I missed you, I had a tight schedule this week!!! So much cake here, you have made me hungry..I think I should have thought this theme through a bit more LOL. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm! I love cake… and strawberries too… so this would be perfect for my afternoon tea. The cupcake paper and the doily frame are very pretty!
    Lots of Hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Ummmm, delicious.......... card and cake lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many details and extra little cakes hidden places, that is a great cake card for the challenge this week x Jessie

    ReplyDelete