Followers

Translate

Thursday, 22 September 2016

More Halloween........

 Morning all, a little late with the blog today.....time flies when you're having fun LOL !!!!

A couple more halloween projects. 

Above a pillow box for halloween treats. The die for the box is by "Crealies". One sheet of A4 card is all you need to make it. A couple of additional spooky embellishments and you're done !!!
Then these two spooky charms are made using a die by "Elizabeth Craft Designs".  I've used foam sheets to create them. The ghost is 3d and consists of 3 parts. 
I've only made one of each so far......but I will be doing more ready for the craft fair on Sunday.


Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog.......I really appreciate you taking the time to view, and comment on my blog.

Bye for now. x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    more of your wonderful makes.
    They look really fab.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Great spooky makes.
    You'll have to take a picture of your stall with all the Halloween stuff on.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete