Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 21 September 2016

PUMPKINS .........!!!!!!!


 Morning all, middle of the week now and looking forward to the weekend....
Not doing a craft fair on Saturday this weekend.....but doing one on Sunday LOL !!

I made a couple of knitted pumpkins, using the King Cole Pattern that the spiders were on, and knitted in the same King Cole tinsel wool. I took them into my craft group last Friday, and one lady bought both the pumpkins and the black spider. So last Friday night I had to quickly make 2 more pumpkins ready for my craft fair last Saturday. I didn't even manage to take a photo of the first two. So here are the second two !!!!!
I can just manage to knit two out of 1 x 50 gm ball of wool, plus some oddments of green DK.

Pleased to say that I sold one of them last Saturday, so will make another one to replace him. 

8 comments:

  1. Ha ha! these are gorgeous Jan, not surprised they sold out lol! Do you sell them over your blog as I would like to buy a couple of sets from you please?

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    https://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacquie, thanks for your comments, yes I do sell them £3 plus postage. If you want one email me jdsceb@sky.com

      Delete
  2. Ha ha! these are gorgeous Jan, not surprised they sold out lol! Do you sell them over your blog as I would like to buy a couple of sets from you please?

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    https://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them Jan I can see why they sell quickly. How you are not undercharging yourself, I find it so difficult when it comes to pricing.
    Enjoy the day I am of to my craft and natter group this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous Jan. I don't know how you find the time to do all this knitting, does Chas mind you knitting in bed through the night. haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan,
    what very fab makes, and I'm not at all surprised they sold so well as they look great.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice
    These are smashing (as in Smashing Pumpkins lol!)
    That sparkly wool looks fab.
    Perfect for Halloween.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So unusual Jan so not surprising they sold, well done you best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete