Followers

Translate

Saturday, 10 September 2016

Rennie Mackintosh Inspired Candle....

Morning all, hope you're all ready to enjoy the weekend.

I'm doing a craft fair today, and it's going to be quite a long day 9:30 - 3:30, and allowing at least 1/2 hour each side to set up and take down....I'll be having a take-away tonight !!

I've done two more candles for the fair today. This one I've used a Rennie Mackintosh inspired stamp that I got free in a craft magazine a while ago. Stamped onto tissue paper and then coloured in using promarkers, before melting into the candle.


I've added some co-ordinating ribbon top & bottom. 

Second candle I will show you tomorrow, along with the outcome for today.

Have fun x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janice
    Great candle. Love the stamp.
    Hope the fair is going well.
    Ang x

    Ps........wonder if this works as well with coloured candles........

    ReplyDelete