Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Silver Wedding Anniversary Card......

 Morning all , today is my youngest brothers 25th Wedding Anniversary.

Here is the card that I have made them. I've tried to keep it simple and elegant, in just silver on white. The white card is from Crafters Companion, and has a hint of silver in it. The wording and numbers are all from Robert Addams Dies, I cant remember where I got the champagne glass die from ....maybe Marianne Dies...???
 I've used peel-offs around the edge of the card, as well as on the book shaped front piece. You can't see from the photos, but I did several layers behind the main piece, all cut out of vellum. I've added 2 pieces of ribbon down the front, as well as some sparkly gem strips.
 I made a box to go with it, again using peel-offs . The main wording die is from Elizabeth Crafts, the smaller wording is a Tattered Lace sentiment strip.....but I just snipped off happy anniversary once.
I hope he and my sister-in-law have a wonderful day, and many more years together. 


Bye for now xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    congratulations to your Brother and his wife.
    Your card, and box is a very lovely design and gorgeously created.
    I'm sure they will treasure it.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    What a wonderful and special gift. The box is terrific too. Love that bling in the corners.
    Hope they had a lovely anniversary.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete