Followers

Translate

Friday, 16 September 2016

Some More Spiders and Coffin Boxes...

 Morning all, hope you are all well and happy, and looking forward to the weekend ahead.

I've made a few more coffin boxes, as I'm doing another craft fair tomorrow. 

I showed my friend my spiders last week, and she asked me to make 3 for her, so I have been busy making them for her.

 She asked for a stripey one.......
 .....a blue one......
 ....and a black one.
BOO !!!!!!!!
For those of you who are going to ally pally this weekend, have a great time.....let me know what you spent your pennies on !!!

x

5 comments:

  1. Good morning Jan well the weather has broken here but it is only drizzling, not the thunderstorms others have experienced - yet. Yesterday the temperature gauge in my car registered 35 - and I was out looking at fires and surrounds!! Sounds ridiculous but all the building works are progressing so rapidly now I have to start sorting these things out. Great that you received an order for your spiders. Just hope you have a successful fayre tomorrow, best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    such gorgeous makes, and the colours are so varied.
    I hate spiders so I won't be making any of those. LOL.
    I wish I was going to Ally Pally.
    Have a lovely weekdend despite the rain.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really fab and very sweet Jan… I"m sure they'll go down a treat at the Craft Fair… hope it goes well.
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your spiders are great. Glad you got an order and all the best for the fayre tomorrow, I try not to spend to many pennies, I want to watch some demos this time.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Hope the fair goes well.
    I think I'll give the spiders a miss........eek!
    Gutted not to be going to Ally Pally but maybe next time if the docs can sort me out lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete