Followers

Translate

Monday, 19 September 2016

Some Quick Batch Christmas Cards....

 Morning all, start of the new working week, and I hope it finds you in good health.

A quick blog today, showing some very CAS Christmas cards !!!

I found these small toppers in my stash, along with these pre-embossed small square cards (5.5 x 5.5 inches)
 Didn't need much on them, just some small peel-offs around the image.

 The toppers were part of a set "the twelve days of Christmas". As i only had 5 card blanks, I've used the images that I liked best.
Enjoy your day, and please leave a comment and come back soon !!! XXXX

3 comments:

  1. Satisfying to make some quick and easy cards isn't it. Think I may have these toppers too, Hunkydory? have a good day, best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Jackie is right......Hunkydory as I have these too from when I bought 2 sets from C&C that started me on the proper card making quest.
    Great CAS cards you have made with them. I've still got loads from the kits and should use them.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    brilliant makes, and the toppers are so lovely.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete