Followers

Translate

Saturday, 3 September 2016

The Last of the Felt Baubles.....for now !!

Morning all.

Doing a craft fair today....will let you know how it goes tomorrow.

A quick blog today.

Here are the last of the felt baubles that I've made. I had made the penguin bauble a while ago, but I sold him at a craft fair in August, so I've made another one.
The other two, I've just added some beads across the centre.

I was looking through my Christmas cards.....I don't seem to have made many....been too busy making other things, I guess, but will have to concentrate on making Christmas cards for a little while now.

Have a good day, thanks for popping by, and hopefully see you all again very soon. x

4 comments:

  1. Love the penguin no wonder you sold him he is so cute.
    Hope the fair goes well.

    Enjoy the day
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with fair today, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    super super makes as usual.
    Good luck with the fair today.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Love your penguin. Hope the stall did well.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete