Followers

Translate

Sunday, 4 September 2016

The Last of The Wooden Tea-light Holders.....


 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy....

..... here are the last of the wooden tea-light holders painted and decorated. I used gold & silver paint, and added peel-offs to them. Then I coated them with P.V.A glue to seal the peel-offs on. The other one, I've just added a thin coating of glue and added blue glitter.




The Craft Fair yesterday was a little disappointing....

There was not many people coming through the doors.....I did manage to make enough to cover the cost of the table and a little bit extra....but a shame I didn't make more....(being ever so greedy !!)

It was the first time organisers, who did everything that they could to advertise, leaflet drops, facebook, local radio etc, but I guess being the last weekend before the children go back to school , people were busy.

Never mind, they are going to try and arrange another one nearer to Christmas, so hopefully might do better.

I have another craft stand on Monday at a local community centre. It's held the first Monday of every month and doesn't cost me anything...so maybe might recoup a little bit more money.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. x

3 comments:

  1. Shame about the fair Jan but at least you covered your costs, lovely Tea light holders, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    such really gorgeous tea light holders.
    So sorry to hear about your disappointing craft fair.
    Still maybe the one on Monday may be better.
    As you say the last weekend before children go back to school could have been the prob I'm sure.
    I found the one I did lots of people loved my stuff, but not many bought anything, and sone people actually came without any money.
    I sold most of mine to staff members and clients of the home.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    These are terrific. Very pretty.
    Shame about the fair but as you say, folk are busy when the kids are about to go back to school.
    Good luck tomorrow.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete