Followers

Translate

Thursday, 8 September 2016

Very Late Today......

 Afternoon all, very late with the blog today, but I've been busy all morning, and have just sat down in the craft room to do these pumpkin heads.
 I would love to say that this is my idea, but alas, no !!. I saw something similar on pinterest.

They had used white ping pong balls and just drawn faces on them. When i went into a local sports shop, I found these orange ones, that work even better.
 I have drawn faces on them, using a permanent black marker......
 .....then added orange lines to look more like a pumpkin......
 ......then pierced a hole in the bottom of them.......
 .....and placed them onto a battery operated tea-light.
I must say, they look really good against a black background.....so will look really spooky in the dark - I'm hoping they sell well at the craft fairs.

Bye for now x

3 comments:

  1. I,m sure they will sell well, would look good in the window on Halloween, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Very spooky. Great idea for Halloween.
    Best wishes
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete