Followers

Translate

Monday, 5 September 2016

Winnie The Pooh........


 Morning all, well all the children go back to school this week, and guess what?? the weather has changed to wet & windy!! Glad I don't have to do the school run anymore LOL !!

A quick blog today. This is winnie the pooh. He was a free kit in "Knitting Now" magazine. I finished him last night, and it was too late to take photos and do blog, so I've done first thing this morning.

It wasn't easy pattern to follow, with some knitting abbreviations, that I didn't know.....not sure if they were american terms. Also, I did the sewing up as instructed, but there were safety eyes included in the pack, but in the instructions it tells you to sew small stitches for eyes!!! Oh well, never mind, I now have a small set of safety eyes to use on another project !!
Doing a craft fair this morning at a local community centre, that's held once a month. It's only for a couple of hours, and it's raining, so not optimistic !!
Will let you know tomorrow. 

Bye for now x

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely face! Sorry the fayre at the weekend was so disappointing but hopefully you are having more luck this morning. Best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    oh he is so sweet and lovely.
    A super make.
    I have found a crochet book I bought in the works of small things if you would like it let me know and I will send it to you.
    But I don't want you buying me anything like last time as it will be a gift from me if you want it.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a good morning at the fayre to make up for Saturday.
    Pooh bear is lovely, he looks so soft and cuddly. Will be a big hit.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Can't get the Winnie the Pooh song out of my head now lol!
    He's adorable. Hope the stall did ok.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete