Followers

Translate

Monday, 10 October 2016

A Lovely Christmas Stamp........

 Morning all, I'm not normally a stamper (never seems to go right for me), but when I saw this on The Craft Channel I just had to buy it. 

It's from "Chocolate Baroque" and is a large 5.5 inches square stamp of poinsettias. I stamped it using clear embossing ink then sprinkled black embossing powder over it and heated it with a heat gun.

The one above is on black card, and the one below is on white card. My Good friend Sandy, has lots of different paints .....so very cheekily, I asked her to colour the top one in using her paints......in return she could borrow my stamp do some for herself !!! I'm sooooooo generous aren't I ?????

She coloured in the bottom one too using alcohol pens......a stronger red comes through on white card.

So one stamp can achieve different looks.......check out her blog crafts4sandy and see some of the stunning cards that she makes.

Bye for now x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    ooooooooooo! what a very super stamp.
    Some very brilliant cards made from that stamp.
    Your friends colouring is fab.
    I too have been watching The craft Channel as those Chocolate Baroque stamps are ace arn't they.
    Not made a purchase yet though.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete