Followers

Translate

Friday, 7 October 2016

A Lovely Sentiment......

 Morning all, well here we are again, It's Friday !!!
Today, I'm off to Ally Pally for the knitting and Stitching show.....Hope I keep my germs to myself, as I'm going by coach and wouldn't like to pass it on to everyone.

Here is a simple, but beautiful card. 

I've used the hunkydory topper as the main feature. The background was created by cutting the Tonic "starry night simple screens" die out 3 times onto black cardstock. Then using Sue Wilson Noble Pierced rectangles, I have created a frame to go over the top.
I've just added some jet black square gems in each corner of the topper.

No craft fairs this weekend....just as well, as I think I've been overdoing it lately, and need a rest (well if you call doing washing, cooking, cleaning etc etc a rest!!)

Will report back if I buy anything. x

No comments:

Post a Comment