Followers

Translate

Friday, 28 October 2016

Art Deco Inspired Christmas Card....

Morning all, well here we are Friday again!!!!  

Here is another 6 x 6 small Christmas card with a simple stitched pattern. The art deco topper was from Hunkydory - which I've had for some time. I've raised the centre part by adding foam pads. I didn't want to add another layer, but instead have used a gold gel pen to draw around the stitched card....to give an impression of layers....good tip if you don't want to add bulk.

Doing a craft fair tomorrow...and as it's halloween weekend, I'm hoping to sell off all my halloween goodies as I don't want to have to store them until next year!!!!  Will let you know how I get on.

Bye for now x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Janice woukd suit my daughter. Thanks for the top.
    I am going to a Christmas Fayre at Milton Keyes with my DD and two of her friends to surprise my sister who is having a stall there, she does not know we are coming.

    Wishing you well tomorrow.
    Hazel c U.K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab Jan, very chic image, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    what a very super card, and I love the image and your wonderful sewing too.
    I am just thinking of doing an Art Deco Album for my sister's 70th Birthday in December so she can put some memory photos in it.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say good luck at the fair tomorrow, and I will email you about the sock monkies.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Lovely elegant card. I run my gold Krylon pen round the edge of toppers, layers to add depth too.
    Hope the fair went well.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete