Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Birthday Card for Dee......

 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy.

Today is my friend, Dee's Birthday. Dee & I do craft fairs together. We both like doing a bit of everything and our tables are always bursting full of stuff !!!


 I've used the hunkydory butterflies for the topper and insert. I've embossed a sheet of lemon card (to match the card blank) using a butterfly embossing folder, and then inked around the edges in orange ink to show a bit of definition.
 I've added little flowers in the corners in orange, dark yellow, pale yellow and white.
Happy Birthday Dee XX

Thanks for popping by, and hopefully you will come back another day !!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    very pretty, and a great design.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete