Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 25 October 2016

CAS Christmas Card.....

 Morning all, a clean & simple Christmas card today.

Last Wednesday, whilst crafting with friends, Jenny made a CAS card using a Sue Wilson die. She done the same as above, as in, she cut the die directly into the card blank, and added a sheet of red card behind and added a red topper. When I got home i looked through my dies and came across this Tonic one, that I must have bought years ago. It's amazing what we have and have forgotten about isn't it?

So I thought I would create the same card using this tonic die. I have just added a small sentiment on the front of the cracker, as well as some glitter to high-light areas.
Enjoy the rest of your day. x

3 comments:

  1. Looks fab Jan. My blog comment - size 10 needles and 4 ply wool then transfer onto cocktail sticks. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Janice a beautiful red. Suitable fir male or female.

    Hazel c uk


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    what a very super Christmas card, and such a really great design.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete