Followers

Translate

Saturday, 29 October 2016

Day 3 of Small Stitched Christmas Cards....LOL !!!!

 Morning all, hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far. I'm doing a craft fair today, so hopefully will have wonderful things to report back tomorrow (fingers and everything else crossed !!)

Last of the small stitched Christmas cards for now. I do have a couple more that I've got to finish off the stitching and make into a card, but I'll save that for a later date.

This is a LOTV topper. As there wasn't much colour in the topper, I decided to keep the stitching and card to red & grey. The stitched part is all in the same shade of red, but it looks like to shades on some parts, because of the lines. I decided to add stripey paper too......hope your eyes are not going fuzzy LOL !!
Enjoy your Saturday, and I'll see you all again very soon....I hope !! x

4 comments:

  1. One of my fave toppers, looks great, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan just don't know where this week has gone since I last caught up with your crafting. I hope you have had a better day today at your fayre you have made some lovely items. Be so nice when I get my life back to normal!! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Gosh, that's a lot of stitching.
    Super card and hope you sold all your Halloween goodies.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,
    oh my word what gorgeous stitching on this lovely card.
    Love the image as ell.
    Hope you sold lots at the fair.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete