Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Father Christmas Gnome.....

 Hello Everyone, a bit late with the blog today.....

Here is a Father Christmas Gnome....he stands at about 3.5 inches high. 
I only finished him late last night (but still need to add a pom pom to the end of his hat !!)
His beard is a sparkly white yarn.

This was a free kit with a magazine, so I thought I would knit him up.
 Although I've added googly eyes to him, I will probably change them for a sewn on bead later today. I just wanted to show him off today, as I had nothing else to show you.
I'm getting over my cold now (which has lasted a week so far) hopefully will feel up to doing more soon. 

Enjoy the rest of the day. xx

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling a but better. Your gnome Father Christmas is so cute, I especially like the trim round the hat.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    your Gnome Father Christmas is very fab and cute.
    A wonderful make.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete