Followers

Translate

Thursday, 13 October 2016

MAWTT CHALLENGE - TREES OR LEAVES......

 Morning all, Movingalongwiththetimes Challenge today. It's been set by Jessie who would like to see "leaves or trees"

To be honest with you, I found this challenge difficult. I didn't know what to do, but I had these autumnal leaves in my stash. I wanted to do something with them, but keep the design simple.

I have arranged them onto the card blank, with no background papers or toppers. 
I'm sure you can come up with something much more impressive than I've done.....so why not enter the competition. Go to moving along with the times and enter you card.....or just see the other design team members cards.

Good luck !!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    oh those leaves are gorgeous.
    What a brilliant design too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these leaves too Janice and wonder what to do with them. I really like the CAS aspect of your card. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you found the challenge difficult Janice, but I really like how this card came out!! it's a simple design but think the way you've arranged the colours balances out the card so perfectly. They are gorgeous leaves… and they look very real.
    You've just reminded me that I've got a huge bag of silk leaves somewhere… I'd totally forgotten about them… but I haven't a clue where they are!!! Lol. Maybe I will find them and be able to use them next Autumn!!!
    Hope you are well
    Love Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Love your leaves. Beautiful shades of Autumn and perfect for the challenge.
    Sorry I'm behind with the comments. You've been so busy, it would take some catching up with commenting on all the posts so I'll just say how lovely your cards have been and your snowy knits are amazing.
    Hope you have got over your cold.......I'm still trying to shift this virus.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry I made it hard for you! I love what you did, the colors, texture and layout all came together, it looks like one of those cool specimen charts you see to track different types of leaves! x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAb way of using these leaves, it looks great Jan, xxxx

    ReplyDelete