Followers

Translate

Saturday, 8 October 2016

Merry Christmas !!!!!......

 Morning all, yes, I know I'm a little early in wishes you a  "Merry Christmas".....but it will soon be here.....and will we be ready???? Probably not LOL !!!

I stitched this recently, and decided to make it into a card asap....otherwise it would just sit in a pile of other "stuff" that I need to do something with.

The stitching says it all, so no need to go O.T.T. with the rest of the card (for a change !!)
A little embellishment and simple backing paper and all done !!
As to Ally Pally yesterday.....I'm afraid I didn't go in the end....just didn't feel well enough to spend the day out.The achy flu has subsided a bit, but my head justs feels like it's in a paper bag....all muffly (if that's a word!) Also I didn't want to spread it to everyone else on the coach or at the venue. So although I'm disappointed that I didn't go, at least I didn't spend any money LOL !!

Have a good weekend, whatever you do and keep warm and germ free !! x

2 comments:

  1. Love it Jan, I would love to be able to stitch like you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card turned out lovely Jan, sorry you are not feeling well, hope you soon feel better. Try having a weekend off perhaps your son will cook dinner for you xx

    ReplyDelete