Followers

Translate

Thursday, 6 October 2016

Mrs.Frosty.......

 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy today.


Sorry I've not been around much lately....a combination of doing decorating and completing friends orders for pumpkins and spiders. Then on top of that woke up Tuesday morning with a sore throat which progressed to Wednesday feeling all achy and flu-y. 

Did manage to finish Mrs.Frosty, whilst I've just been sitting around feeling sorry for myself !!!


I don't know quite why she is a little taller than Mr.Frosty....same pattern and wool used - unless I picked up the wrong sized needles LOL !!!

These will be going to my friend from one of my craft groups who wants them for her great grandchildren.

Have a good day. I will try and resume visiting your blogs if i can asap. 

Bye for now x

3 comments:

  1. So cute Jan.
    Hope you are feeling better.
    Of to the knitting and stitching show today, on stand RCFS if you happen to be going.
    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous Jan, I dont have the patience for fiddly knitting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    such very super makes, and they are both gorgeous.
    I do hope you are feeling a little better today.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete