Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Sock Monkey.....


 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy.

Here is the "Sock Monkey" that I said, a while ago, that I was going to make.

I'd been asked to make some for a friend of a friend...so thought I would have a practice first. Very easy to make. I bought 2 pairs of socks from the £ shop....so I have a pair to make another one if I get time. He's not perfect....one leg fatter than the other one.....but to be honest I made him whilst I was not feeling well....so didn't have the energy to be too fussy!!! 
 When I make them for someone else I will be more accurate.....


The only additional materials you need are a small piece of felt and two buttons for eyes, plus stuffing of course!!

Enjoy your day, and thanks for stopping to see what I've been doing.....hope you enjoy the mixture of crafts !!!! xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan,
    oh he is sooooooooo! gorgeous.
    I love the fab colour of your wonderful sock monkey.
    How much do you charge for one of those as I think I would like one as I know someone that would love one of those.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete