Followers

Translate

Friday, 14 October 2016

Star Appeal.......

 Morning all, Friday again, and the start of another weekend......

Today, I'm off to Oxford to see my son. I'm not going empty handed, as my hubby is coming with me......... we are going to do a bit of D.I.Y ......by which, I mean my hubby is doing the D.I.Y, and I'm supervising LOL !!! My son ordered a unit from Ikea, which he had delivered to our address  and we are going to build it for him and also do a few other repair jobs whilst we are there. Then when he has finished work we will bring him back home with us for the weekend.
 Here are 3 felt Christmas Decorations that I've just finished. The white one is very "nordic", the green one has 3 hot fix crystals on and the red one has green buttons sewn on. All very different, but all Christmassy. 

Enjoy your weekend. x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    what beautiful makes, and your stitching is fantastic.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    These are lovely. How neat is your stitching lol!
    Blimey. I bet your son doesn't feel like he's left home, lucky boy lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete