Followers

Translate

Friday, 21 October 2016

Work In Progress.......


 Morning all, Friday here once again !!! Another week nearly over and I seem to be getting nowhere fast !!

Over the last few months, I've been busy making things to sell at my craft fairs. But last weekend, I decided, that I've had enough of making things for other people, and decided to make somethings for myself.

Last year I bought some Christmas fabrics to make some place-mats ready for Christmas.....well here we are in October and I've finally made a start !! So  I guess I wont get them all done in time for this Christmas......but maybe next year LOL !!! 

This is the first one....I haven't decided as yet whether to add another row, or maybe add segments to make a finished shape - rather than pointed......if that makes sense !! Watch this space !!


 Also last year at Excel, I bought this wool, complete with pattern, to make a shawl/scarf. Only a 4 row pattern repeat....it knits up quite easily.....so I'm doing this when I want a break from the sewing




 ....and finally, I still have a quarter to complete of this cross- stitch, which I had promised myself that I would finish this year.......don't think that's going to happen LOL !!!


What projects have you still got to finish??? leave a comment on how many un-finished items you have.......Let's see who has the most ....... x


Here is a photo of my Border Terrier, Rolo, sitting on one of the cushions that i crocheted. You can just see the other one by the side of Rolo. He has claimed these as his cushions.... he likes to sit across the pair and nestle down to sleep. The dirty looks he gives anyone who dares to sit on his sofa or his cushions !!!
Pets ......they take over our lives and rule the roost don't they??


Craft fair tomorrow, so will report back on Sunday. Have only got 2 until the end of the month, so am hoping I will sell all the halloween goodies. 

Bye for now x

2 comments:

  1. Some lovely work in progress there Jan. I think all crafters have numerous projects on the go, I have a drawer full!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Love the look of your placemat. Will look great whichever way you decide to go.
    Rolo does have the look of "Don't mess with my cushions!" lol!
    I have to say, I don't have any projects that are unfinished as I do like to finish one before I start another but I have plenty that I have bought stuff for and they're still sat on the shelf waiting to be started lol!
    Good luck with the stall.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete